Psychologists say there are more factors that lead to more bad emotions when people reach old age, such as physical conditions and other problems. These bad emotions are very bad for health, in fact, older people should maintain a positive and good state of mind, which is also very helpful for physical health.
So, how can the elderly keep their emotions in a good state?
1. Be enthusiastic about all kinds of things and take an active part in life. No matter what the situation is, grasp the enthusiasm and make friends with it, then the gloom buried in your heart can be dispersed. When you are not happy, put all your energy into the rich and colorful life, you will feel the joy.
2. do not have too high expectations of everything, not to do not think. To leave a seat of mental space, so that the end of the aftermath is easy to accept.
3. learn to be wise. To realize that there is no perfect people and things in the world. Things are always relative. Demanding others or overly demanding themselves is not sensible. “The wind is a long way to look at things, too much whining to prevent broken hearts. Put things in perspective, the mind can be open, the emotions can naturally remain stable.
4. learn to relieve themselves when they encounter disappointment. People have sadness and happiness, the moon has a cloudy, sunny and full, the matter is difficult to complete. But I wish people will be long-lasting, a thousand miles together. This can be used as a reference for the elderly to get rid of their worries.
5. maintain and create a happy state of mind. Establishing an optimistic attitude is the winning strategy to overcome negative emotions. Each person can be based on their own situation, to envision and create a happy mood environment. Although there are external factors, but people can control their emotions. Do not be discouraged in front of difficulties, not to complain in front of aggression, and those who are satisfied are always happy.
6. praise yourself appropriately. Not inferior, not self-pity, not self-blame, praise yourself in a positive manner, which will have a positive effect on your behavior.
7. In the face of unfavorable circumstances, learn to vent their negative emotions. Can find a few confidant friends, venting inner bitterness and dissatisfaction, legitimate catharsis, conducive to the release of psychological precipitation.