It is good to exercise in the evening. In everyday life, many people need to work during the day and do not have enough time to exercise, so they schedule their workouts in the evening.
In fact, 4pm to 7pm is a good time for the body to be active in various hormones, and it is also a good time for the body to adapt and be sensitive to exercise.
However, it is important to pay attention to the intensity of exercise and not to overdo it or work out too late to avoid disrupting sleep.
Remember To Exercise At Night
- Do not exercise immediately after eating or on an empty stomach. It is recommended that you exercise about two hours after eating, and you can run, dance, dance gymnastics, play ball and other items according to your preference. Exercise can be done in the evening between 5pm and 7pm, with a time limit of 1 to 2 hours.
- If you want to exercise in the evening, you should not eat too much for dinner and walk slowly for half an hour to give your body time to adapt. As you sweat a lot after exercise, it is recommended to rest for half an hour before taking a shower and resting afterwards, which is also conducive to quality sleep.
Benefits Of Exercising At Night
- Exercising at night helps digestion, speeds up the body’s metabolism, reduces the burden on the stomach and intestines and avoids accumulation of food. Persistent exercise is also good for maintaining a perfect body shape and keeping a good mood.
- Plants mainly carry out photosynthesis during the day, which produces a lot of oxygen, so the evening is the most adequate time for oxygen. Exercising in the evening helps the body metabolise and is also good for discharging the harmful substances produced during the day, making the body healthier.
- Exercising at night can eliminate the day’s exertion, relieve the stress of work, relax the body and brain, and create better sleeping conditions for the body.